Day 1: ZAGREB – Arrival
Upon arrival at Zagreb Airport, transfer to hotel. Meet the tour guide, dinner and overnight.
Day 2: ZAGREB – PLITVICE
Morning city tour of Zagreb, including the fortified Upper Town, the city's historical center, St. Mark's Church with its multicolored roof, the Cathedral, the Croatian National Theatre and the University. After the city tour drive to Plitvice, tour the Plitvice Lakes National Park on the UNESCO’s List of World Natural Heritage. Sixteen lakes, each at a different level, are joined in a series of cascading waterfalls. Surrounded by dense wood Plitvice Lakes are a natural phenomenon of a rare and unique beauty. Dinner and overnight in Plitvice region.
Day 3: PLITVICE – TROGIR - SPLIT
Morning departure for Trogir where we visit the Cathedral of St. Lawrence. Continuation to Split; city tour of Split, including the Diocletian's Palace on the UNESCO’s List of World Cultural Heritage with the Peristyle, the Jupiter's Temple and the Cathedral. Dinner and overnight in Split.
Day 4: SPLIT – DUBROVNIK
After breakfast, departure for Dubrovnik. Sightseeing tour of Dubrovnik, included in the UNESCO’s List of World Cultural Heritage. You will visit the Franciscan Monastery with Europe's third oldest pharmacy, the Rector's Palace and the Cathedral. Dinner and overnight in Dubrovnik.
Day 5: DUBROVNIK – Departure
After breakfast, the tour ends with transfer to Dubrovnik Airport.
- Arrival transfer from Zagreb Airport to hotel and departure transfer from hotel to Dubrovnik Airport on the first and the last day of the tour
- Accommodation in hotels on BB or HB basis
- air-conditioned motor coach throughout
- tour escort throughout
- local guide for sightseeing – Zagreb, Trogir, Split, Dubrovnik
- entrance ticket to NP Plitvice lakes, Cathedral of St. Lawrence in Trogir, Diocletian`s Palace and Cathedral in Split; Franciscan Monastery and Rector’s Palace in Dubrovnik